Terms & Conditions
- A Non refundable £225 deposit will be required on intial Booking with remaining balance paid no later than two weeks before your holiday starts. Payment methods accepted are by Card, Bank Transfer or Cheque. Cheques must be received by the owners at least Four weeks before the commencement of the holiday. For late bookings within the Four week period payment will be required in full.
Damage/Safety Deposit- A £100 Retainer Fee will be payable for your holiday, the damages deposit is refunded by STRIPE within 5-10 working days of your departure or by bank transfer which should be Instant or within 24hrs. as long as there is no damage to the property, marks, damage or stains to the furniture/walls/linen etc, there are no breakages and the Apartment is left how you found it. You should also follow the Covid guidelines on departure and ensure dogs do not go on the furniture. You must report any damages or issues imediatly otherwise we cant help if you dont contact us to report anything. If booked through booking.com the £100 Damage deposit will still need to be payed by bank transfer as nobody will be at the property to receive it by cash, details will be sent automatically please pay withing 24hrs of you booking through booking.com.
- We all have little accidents now and again and the odd glass or cup will get broken but please inform us immediately of any mishaps, breakages or issues with the property so that we can rectify this for you immediately, my contact details are on the arrival instructions and in the welcome book in the Apartment.
Please ensure the front door is locked and the keys are returned to the key safe box on departure. There is a £35 charge for replacement of the keys if they are lost or not left in the key safe on departure.
We shall be allowed or contractors the right of entry to the property at all reasonable times for purposes of inspection or to carry out any necessary repairs or maintenance. ie Boiler, Hob, Oven, Fridge, freezer, Windows, Electrical/Gas/Water etc.
- On making a booking please give the names and address's of all of the guests, including children and provide an address and contact number.
- 4 Waters Edge can only accommodate up to four people 1 Double & 2 Single Beds and thus no more people are allowed to stay there.
- Owners reserve all rights with stays within 4 Waters Edge. This booking contract is with the lead booker only and cannot be transferred to anyone else.
- In the event of a cancellation by you after full payment has been made we will endeavour to re-let the holiday home and if successful your money will be refunded or part there of if we have had to discount the period in order to sell then a partial refund of the original price/discount price difference, otherwise there is no refund of monies paid (deposit) if full payment has not been received. In the event of you having to cut short your holiday part-way through the holiday period you will still be liable for the full amount. No refund will be given for any cancellation including Covid related you must ensure you have relevant insurance in place so that you can claim in any situation that forces you to cancel.
If the guest decides not to travel or cannot travel due to illness or self-isolation no refund will be given and the guest should claim on their holiday insurance. We strongly recommend taking out travel insurance to cover you for this as soon as you book your holiday. This is in line with PASC (The Professional Association of Self-Caterers) recommendations.
Force Majeure – we cannot accept liability or responsibility for any alterations, delay or cancellation by any travel authority or any other loss or damage caused by war, civil strife, terrorist action, industrial disputes, fire, sickness, bad weather, epidemics, acts of any government or public authority, changes imposed by re-scheduling of airlines or any event outside our control.
- We would only cancel your holiday if 4 Waters Edge was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We may endeavour to arrange alternative accommodation for you. However, if this is not possible or not acceptable we would refund all monies paid for the holiday rental. (See also Covid 19 Conditions below).
- At the commencement of your holiday 4 Waters Edge will be available for you from 15.00 hours. On your final day of departure it must be vacated by 09.00hrs on a Sat and 10.00 hours any other days.
- On your arrival at 4 Waters Edge, it will have been freshly cleaned and vacuumed throughout. Beds made with clean bed-linen, clean bath, hand and tea towels provided. All crockery, glassware, cutlery and cooking utensils cleaned, dried and ready for use. All furniture and electrical items will have been checked to ensure they are fit for use and working correctly.
- Wi-Fi /Unlimited Broadband is provided free of charge and does not form part of the booking contract. If for some reason it fails we will do all possible to get it reconnected but there will be no liability on our part for guests wireless devices not being able to access the Wi-Fi nor for outages beyond our control.
- If guests discover there is something wrong with the property/contents or there is something not to their liking, please notify us at your earliest convenience. We will endeavour to rectify the problem as quickly as possible, within a reasonable time-span.
- If a fault occurs or you have any issues that you need help with within 4 Waters Edge regarding Central heating, Gas Boiler, Water or Electric, Damage, Keys please contact the owners immediately where we will endeavour to rectify the issue. If you lock yourself out there may be a charge out fee which will be deducted from the damage deposit.
- 4 Waters Edge central heating gas boiler has a safety inspection by engineers annually. A Landlords Certificate is issued by them after every inspection. An up-to-date copy of the Landlords Certificate is available to view and is contained in the Guest Information Booklet at 4 Waters Edge.
- If your stay is longer than 7nts and you require a bed linen/towels change, this can be carried out charges apply for the change/laundry costs and must be requested at least 48hrs before you require the change.
- The person who makes the booking is wholy resposible for the conduct and behaviour of all the other occupants and is therefore resposible for any damage or extra cleaning in which the safety/damage deposit may be used to rectify any extra cleaning or damage encountered, the owners reserve the right to any such claim.
- Covid 19 Conditions.
- Government health measures and instructions with regard to and that affect holidaying at 4 Waters Edge, must and will be adhered to by both the owners and guests. Part of which means that if local or national lockdowns are implemented that forbids guests travelling to and staying in 4 Waters Edge then the owners will have no option but to cancel the holiday. Because of these Government instructions with regard to the pandemic, we will refund in full any monies guests have paid for their holiday at Waters Edge, this includes for the following; Guests being unable to travel due to Government instructions or they have contracted Covid 19 or in quarantine just prior to the commencement of their holiday, or we have to cancel your holiday because we have contracted Covid 19 or in quarantine ourselves, or previous guests have contracted Covid 19 whilst staying at Waters Edge, or the authorities have forced us to close. The full refund of monies paid for the holiday will be the limit of our liabilities to you.
- Sorry No Smoking or Vaping is allowed inside 4 Waters Edge.