4 Waters Edge, Banff is a luxurious, fully furnished self catering holiday apartment, which comfortably sleeps 4 in 2 spacious, sunny bedrooms.
This attractive, modern first floor property offers ever changing views of the beautiful coastline around Banff with all its wildlife, auroras and beautiful sunsets.
Sitting on the shoreline, this apartment enjoys uninterrupted sea views and amazing sunsets which can be viewed from the floor to ceiling living room windows. The long, sandy Inverboyndie beach lies to the left along a scenic coastal path, whilst Banff harbour and the historic town are both within a short walking distance from the building. The picturesque fishing villages of Portsoy, Gardenstown, Crovie and Pennan are a short drive away.A hidden jewel in Scotland's landscape, the Banffshire coast offers plenty to experience and explore during your stay in Scotland:
- blue flag beaches, traditional fishing villages, coastal and clifftop paths
- arts and crafts, vintage & antique shops, whisky and castle trails, award winning seafood
- a royal golf course, a national cycle route, water sports, fishing, Macduff Aquarium, surf school, paddle boarding, kayaking
- conservation villages, TV & film sets, the Georgian splendour of Duff House and RAF Banff's wartime airfield and museum at Boyndie
A varied calendar of events runs throughout the year: from the world famous historic Portsoy Small Boat Festival to the Boyndie Dome Open Kart Racing Challenge.
The property comprises of:
- an open-plan kitchen/diner/living area with a comfortable seating area looking out to sea through the french windows, a dining space and a modern kitchen, complete with breakfast bar
- a contemporary shower room
- a utility room with a washer/dryer
- two comfortable bedrooms with ample storage: one double and one twin
- off-road parking space